All you need to know about Kia Niro- popular full electric PCO car
As soon as Uber launched the program called the Clean air plan, every Uber driver was eager to keep driving with a full electric vehicle. This was the main reason for heating the market of electric cars up. One of the most attractive full electric vehicles which absorbs many drivers is the Kia Niro PCO car which is not only a sport vehicle but also classy and special. If you are also interested to know this vehicle more in detail, don’t miss to read this article as you will get all you need to know about Kia Niro PCO car!
This article covers the following items
- A quick look at Kia car company (automotive manufacture)
- Why is the Kia Niro PCO car a perfect choice?
- How can I rent a Kia Niro PCO car in London? How much does it cost?
A quick look at Kia car company
Kia, the Korean vehicle corporation, is one of the most famous car manufacturers in the world by producing various ranges of cars (including sedan, SUV and MVP) and exporting to different parts of the world. You might know this company by the name of Kia motors as well. This Korean car corporation was found in 1944 (about 77 years ago) in South Korea (Seoul) by Kim Cheol-ho.
It is interesting to know that Kia owns about 34% of Hyundai manufacture and is kind of parent for Hyundai! Some of the most well-known vehicles by Kia in the world can be find in the list below:
- Kia Optima
- Kia Sorento
- Kia Sportage
- Kia Forte
- Kia Niro
- Kia Rio
- Kia Soul
- Kia Telluride
- Kia Seltos
Each year, a new model of the mentioned cars is released and in near future, all of them (not only some of them) can be full electric or plug-in hybrid. Now let’s know about the Kia Niro PCO car in more detail.
Why is the Kia Niro PCO car a perfect choice?
The first question may pop into your mind could be why Kia Niro? Well, that’s a good question! There are many reasons made Kia Niro PCO car a perfect choice which are:
- Kia Niro PCO car is completely environmental friendly as it is full electric. You can simply avoid air pollution by picking a Kia Niro PCO car to join a rideshare company such as Uber.
- Kia Niro PCO car is totally optimized in energy consumption that means you can drive over 3 days (up to 280 miles) by only one time fully charged. The point is charging a Kia Niro PCO car takes 21 hours by charging at home, 8 hours by using special cables or less than one hour of using charging stations in the UK.
- Kia Niro PCO car has a reasonable rental fee which is competing and defeating other rivals simply.
- Kia Niro PCO car has a sporty and classy look at the same time and many people believe that the appearance of this vehicle is inspired by Porsche Kine. This made drivers be more attracted to this car!
- Wasn’t that all these reasons enough for you to choose the Kia Niro PCO car to join Uber? Then listen to the most important one! By hiring a full electric vehicle such as Kia Niro PCO car, you can simply omit extra expenses on petrol fuels and servicing related to petrol. Besides, you can take part in the Uber Clean air plan which will lead you to both have reduction on paying charging fees of different zones in London and deserve to be a part of Uber fund to buy a new car!
How can I rent a Kia Niro PCO car in London? How much does it cost?
Reading all the mentioned reasons might have led you to choose Kia Niro PCO car, but you may ask how can I rent a Kia Niro PCO car and how much does it cost me? Don’t worry about the expenses as it is totally reasonable and affordable. As Kia Niro is a famous and popular PCO car in London, you can easily find one in PCO car rental companies such as G&M Direct Hire. But the point is to find it with a good price!
Through G&M Direct hire, you can rent a Kia Niro PCO car by the weekly rental fee of £250 and not only receive a full electric vehicle but also receive free Mot, servicing, accident assistant and type change!
This car will lead you to be free of congestion and ULEZ charges in London and save a lot of money each day. Note that Uber has considered 15% more rate on each drive by using Kia Niro PCO cars on its Clean air plan. This means you can both cut down some expenses and earn more at the same time.
So, if you are looking for a great PCO car, having a valid PCO license and insurance number, can afford the first week rental fee and the deposit fee, what are you waiting for? Collect your documents and set an appointment with G&M direct hire experts and hire an amazing Kia Niro PCO car and start earning right away!
While hiring a full electric PCO car is getting viral, some people might not have enough information of the best EVs which can cause them trouble in choosing the correct PCO car. Kia Niro PCO car, ranking the second best PCO car in the UK is one of the most popular and affordable vehicles in London that can be found easily to hire. In this article, we tried to give you reasons to choose the Kia Niro PCO car to join a PHV operator and boost your earning as pie. To complete what we said, there was a section in this article claiming how to rent this amazing PCO car and how much it cost you. Hope reading this article would be useful!